The Bicycle & Pedestrian Advisory Commission meets this Friday, October 4 at 7 AM at 500 SW Madison Ave. The agenda includes:
- discussion of potential bike/ped improvements to the intersection of HWY 99 & Circle
- a potential business district designation for downtown
- crossing options for Kings & Garfield
- discussion of no-idle zones
- sharing a bike-friendly map draft
If you have interest in any of these or topics you would like to bring to our attention, please come to the meeting or contact Greg Wilson ahead of time.